mmigrant Trust

The Hunterdon County Immigrant Trust Policy can be found here.


and T Visas

Some immigrant victims of crimes may be able to get special visas called U and/or T visas. These visas protect victims of certain crimes who help law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of those crimes. U and T visas provide the following benefits:

  • Temporary status for up to 4 years;
  • Allow you to apply for employment authorization;
  • Allow you to apply for temporary status for certain family members;
  • Allow U/T visa holders and family members to apply for permanent residence (sometimes known as a “green card”)
You can apply for a U or T visa by visiting the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office at the Hunterdon Justice Complex, 65 Park Avenue, Flemington, NJ 08801, during normal business hours (8:30am – 4:30pm).

Get more information from the federal government about U and T visas: