HUNTERDON PREVENTION RESOURCES
Hunterdon Prevention Resources (HPR) supports the health and wellness of individuals, families, and the communities we serve by providing education, counseling, advocacy for policies, and collaboration necessary to keep our communities healthy and drug free.
- Prevention Education- science and evidence-based prevention education programs to all school-aged children; family programs; and health & wellness programs for senior and Latino populations.
- Parenting Programs- focusing on improving the relationship in the home by working with both parents & their children in a group setting, discussing effective communication, limit setting, family goals and objectives. HPR also offers free parenting consultations.
- Counseling- individual, group, family & marital counseling; substance abuse evaluations; licensed adult outpatient treatment; interventions; drug & alcohol education; relapse prevention; & tobacco cessation.
- Safe Communities Coalition- through wide spread community collaboration, environmental change, & community education, the Coalition addresses reducing Rx drug abuse across the lifespan, underage drinking, tobacco, marijuana, & other drug use.
- Law Enforcement Adolescent Program (LEAP) - is an early intervention program for at-risk youth, as a diversion from the legal system, by providing them & their family with support and assistance.
Phone: (908) 782-3909