HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder's meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, JULY 05, 2016
4:30 AM - CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION
5:30 PM - CONVENE IN OPEN SESSION
COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:30 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before June 30, 2016, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, TAPinto (online) and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte
- INTRODUCTION – Approving a Multi-Purpose Bond Ordinance.
VII. HUMAN SERVICES - COUNTY ORDINANCE No. 2016-03
- PUBLIC HEARING - Adoption of County Ordinance No. 2016-03, adjusting the “LINK” Transportation Fare Structure.
VIII. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, Jr.
- RESOLUTION - Requisition #R6-03859, using NJSA 40A:11-5(1)DD, with Queues Enforth Development, for software maintenance, for the 9-1-1 Dispatch, for the Emergency Services Division, in the amount of $54,522.
IX. FARMLAND/OPEN SPACE PRESERVATION, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract with the winning bidder, for the sale of the property known as the Hoffman Farms, Block 6, Lots 49, 49.02, and 49.06, located in Holland Township, Hunterdon County, in the amount of $1,675,000.00.
- To discuss comments on the proposed amendment to septic density standards in the Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act Rules at N.J.A.C. 7:38-3.49b.
X. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County projects and facilities.
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed
from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated July 05, 2016.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of May 17, 2016.
- RESOLUTION - Brett Floyd appointed seasonal, as needed Laborer, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Marek Tomanek appointed seasonal, as needed
Laborer, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Jake Moore appointed season, as needed Laborer, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Susan Jones appointed per diem Zumba Instructor, Division of Senior Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the interdepartmental transfer of Nancy
Hanna to the Division of Cultural and Heritage, Department of Planning, Economic. Development and Land Use.
- RESOLUTION - Eric Johnson appointed unclassified, full time Assistant County Engineer, Division of Engineering, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION - Alison Yanulevich appointed full-time Clerk 1, County Clerk’s Office, County of Hunterdon.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the solicitation of bids for generators for Building #1 at the Route 12 County Complex, the Library Headquarters, the Mt. Airy Garage and the Everittstown Garage.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the release of a cash performance bond to
Toll Brothers, Inc., for Roadway Improvements to County Route 579, in the amount of $2,311.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the release of a cash maintenance bond to St. Anna Greek Orthodox Church, for Roadway Improvements to County Route 650, in the amount of $1,796.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a provider service contract modification with Hunterdon Helpline, Inc., for homeless services through June 2017, in an amount not to exceed $10,500.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a professional services agreement with KBD Associates, LLC, for Communicable Disease Specialist services as part of the Local Core Capacity for Public Health Emergency Preparedness, for the Division of Health, Department of Public Safety and Health Services, through June 2017, in an amount not to exceed $16,520.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a resolution to support an application by the Borough of Califon to the New Jersey Department of Transportation for the Safe Routes to School Project.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Kyle Mattson, Troop 186, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- Flemington Community Partnership, requesting permission to use the Historic Court House steps for Thursday’s Night Lights, from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., on July 21 and 28; August 4, 11, 18 and 25; and September 1 and 8, 2016. Also requesting use of restrooms, a platform and electricity.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
(Reconvene if necessary)