TENTATIVE AGENDA - updated 12/20/2016 1:10 pm
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder's Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2016
4:30 pm - Convene in Executive Session
5:30 pm - Convene in Open Session
PUBLIC NOTICE | COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:30 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 15, 2016, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, TAPinto (online) and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss land issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing the HCRHS Boys Soccer Team.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing the HCRHS Girls Soccer Team.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Jeremy Decker, Troop 288, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
VII. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the County’s Chief Financial Officer to approve payment of certain claims between Freeholder Board meetings and present said approval to the governing body at its next meeting.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services to insert an item of revenue in the 2016 Budget, for the 2016 Right to Know grant, in the amount of $9,618.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services to insert an item of revenue in the 2016 Budget, for the 2017 Right to Know grant, in the amount of $9,618.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services to insert an item of revenue in the 2016 Budget, for the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA grant), in the amount of $400,000.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of various grants.
- RESOLUTION - Approving rescinding of Petty Cash for the Surrogate’s Court.
- RESOLUTION - Approving rescinding of Petty Cash for the Buildings and Maintenance Division.
- RESOLUTION - Approving rescinding of Petty Cash for the Division of Corrections.
- RESOLUTION - Approving rescinding of Petty Cash for the Finance Department.
VIII. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, III
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of County Bid #2016-16, with Kemper Sports, for the management of Heron Glen Golf Course, in an amount not to exceed $405,000.00.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement, using County Quote #0077-
2016, with Princeton Hydro, for professional Soil Testing Services, in an amount not to exceed $20,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a professional services agreement, using
County Quote #0081-2016, for Branding and Marketing Services, for the County’s Economic Development Division, to Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), in an amount not to exceed $25,000.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the County Purchasing Agent to solicit bids for construction documents for the Golf Course Club House.
IX. PUBLIC WORKS, Tom Mathews, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
X. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register
dated December 20, 2016.
- Motion to approve the regular and executive session minutes of
December 06, 2016.
- RESOLUTION - John R. Mulligan appointed Detective, Office of the Hunterdon County Prosecutor
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to County Bid #2013-07, Waste Management of New Jersey, Inc., for the Operation of the Hunterdon County Solid Waste Transfer Station; to extend the agreement an additional seventeen (17) months, through June 13, 2018.
- RESOLUTION - Approving State Change Order #1, Final, for County Bid #2015-03, with Trap Rock Industries, LLC, for Resurfacing, Realignment and Drainage Improvements on County Route 513, in Alexandria
Township and Frenchtown Borough, for a decrease of $237,182.49.
- RESOLUTION - Approving State Contract #17APKC, with the New
Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Disability Services, for 2017, in the amount of $38,037.00, for the purpose of administering the Personal Assistance Services Program.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the sale of various vehicles deemed surplus through govdeals.com.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the FY2016 Emergency Management Performance Grant, for the period of July 01, 2016 through June 30, 2017; consisting of a total amount of $110,000.00 (including $55,000.00 in Federal funds and $55,000.00 County Match), for the Office of Emergency Management.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the State Department of Community Affairs to perform administrative services and check replacements related to the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and the Universal Service Fund, in the amount of $1,130.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Subgrant Award, #VCS-53-15, with the State Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice, Office of the Attorney General, in the amount of $500,000.00, ($400,000 – state funds and a County Match of $100,000), for the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office.
XII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS XIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIV. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)