A COMPLETE COPY OF THE MARCH 26, 2013 BOARD MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
2013 BUDGET DISCUSSIONS
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Administration Building
71 Main Street - 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
MARCH 26, 2013
I. 1:00 p.m. CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before March 13, 2013, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- RESOLUTION - Approving the 2013 Budget Statement Certification by Welfare Agency.
- RESOLUTION - Approving transfers between 2012 Appropriation Reserve Accounts.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the 2013 Emergency Temporary Appropriations.
IV. FOR DISCUSSION
- To reconcile the 805/810/815 line items.
- To discuss tuition reimbursement strategy.
- To discuss Polytech's budget requested increase.
- To discuss a follow-up to RVCC's budget discussion.
- To discuss the Open Space Cooperative Funding resolution.
V. DEPARTMENTAL/PERSONNEL REQUESTS
- Frank J. Bell, Director, Land Use and Facilities Management.
- George F. Wagner, Director, Public Safety and Health Services.
- Mark Titus, Director, County Library.
- County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss legal issues.
VII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.