A COMPLETE COPY OF THE DECEMBER 03, 2013 BOARD MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Administration Building
71 Main Street - 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2013
I. 8:30 a.m.
CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on
the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 20, 2013, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News and the Express Times,
newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 30, 2013.
- RESOLUTION - Transfers between certain 2013 Appropriation Accounts.
V. NEW BUSINESS:
- To discuss meeting dates for January 2014 and budget session dates.
- Hearing Officer Decision
- PROCLAMATION - Honoring George B. Melick with 35 Years of Service as Hunterdon County Freeholder
- County Garage Sign Presentation
- PROCLAMATION - Honoring Freeholder William G. Mennen for his Years of Service as Hunterdon County Freeholder
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.