|www.co.hunterdon.nj.us||Back to Freeholder's Main Page|
A complete copy of the February 05, 2008 Board Meeting Minutes is available online for review.
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
February 05 , 2008 - 5:00 p.m.
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 02, 2008, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 5:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss personnel matters.
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.
IV. 6:00 p.m. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- County Update.
V. COUNTY PROJECTS, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Project Update.
- Presentation of a schematic review of the data center.
VI. PURCHASING, John P. Davenport, III
VII. LIBRARY, Mark Titus, Director
- Cost analysis for the Hunterdon County Bookmobile.
VIII. ROADS, BRIDGES AND ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
- To discuss a joint agreement with Warren County for the rehabilitation of Inter-County Bridge L-97-W.
IX. FARMLAND PRESERVATION
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Deed of Easement and Grant Agreement from Timsoland LLC, for Block 14, Lot 25, in Delaware Township, consisting of 45.599 acres, (SADC-$248,970.54, County-$82,990.18, Township-$82,990.18), total amount of $414,950.90.
X. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of September 11, 2007.
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated February 05, 2008.
- Motion to approve the Social Services Funds report for January 2008.
- RESOLUTION - Melissa Giannelli appointed permanent, full time Library Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Andrea Hutchins appointed permanent, full time Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee, Emergency Services Division, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Daniel Schulz appointed permanent, full time Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee, Emergency Services Division, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Ryan Gibson appointed permanent, full time Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee, Emergency Services Division, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Michael Helbing appointed permanent, full time Laborer, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Kyle Zenlea appointed provisional, full time Assistant Planner, Planning Board.
- RESOLUTION - Thomas Quinn appointed provisional, full time Correction Officer, Division of Corrections, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOULITON - Brad Winfield appointed provisional, full time Correction Officer, Division of Corrections, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Kevin Hallinger appointed provisional, full time Correction Officer, Division of Corrections, Department of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Donald Donnelly appointed provisional, full time Horticulturalist, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Wayne Crans appointed temporary, as needed Laboratory Assistant, Vector Control Division, Health Department.
- RESOLUTION - Brian Engisch, Youth Worker, Youth Facility Division, Public Safety Department, increase in hours.
- RESOLUTION - Establishing the number of Investigatory staff in the Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Establishing the number of Prosecutory staff in the Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an employment agreement with Joseph Grande, Roads, Bridges and Engineering.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the cancellation of a grant receivable for the 2007 Personal Assistance Services Program, in the amount of $10,000.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the return of a cash Road Opening Deposit to David Randazzo, in the amount of $2,430, as the project will not be done.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the plans and specifications for the Resurfacing of Route 523, in Tewksbury Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with the William Morris Agency LLC, for a performance by Lori McKenna, on August 07, 2008, as part of the “Music Under the Stars” concert series, at Deer Path Park.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the acceptance of $20,000 from the New Jersey Historical Commission and authorizing the re-granting.
- RESOLUTION - Designating and supporting the Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce as the County’s Destination Marketing Organization.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing John Peterson for having served on the County’s Agriculture Development Board.
- High Bridge Fire Department, requesting permission to hold a Coin Toss on April 05, 2008 and November 29, 2008, on County Route 513 between Grayrock Road and Arch Street, from 7 am until 3 pm.
XIV. FOR DISCUSSION
- To consider members for 2008 with the New Jersey Association of Counties.
- To consider supporting Cape May County in the Bigley Lawsuit.
- Opposing the conversion of Route 440 into a Toll Road.
- To further consider a proposal from OPEN Road for use of County buses.
XV. FREEHOLDERS ASSIGNMENT REPORTS
XVI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)