|Return Home||Back to
Freeholder's Main Page
A complete copy of the November
12, 2003 Minutes is available in
Adobe Acrobat Reader format (PDF) when approved.
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Main Street County Complex, Second Floor
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 3:00 pm
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Route 12 County Complex, Building #1, Route 12, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before October 30, 2003, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, The Hunterdon County News, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 3:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
- Motion approving the executive session minutes of August 26, 2003 and the regular and executive session minutes of October 28, 2003.
- Motion approving the payment of all claims as listed on the Claims Register dated November 12, 2003.
- RESOLUTION - Victoria Wieboldt appointed provisional, full time Principal Clerk Transcriber, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Madeline Vettori appointed provisional, full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Steven Wall appointed temporary, Student Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Diego Duran appointed temporary, Student Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Meredith Allen appointed temporary, Clerk Transcriber, Administrator’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Allison Williges appointed temporary, Clerk Transcriber, Rutgers’ Cooperative Extension.
- RESOLUTION - Barbara Bourquin, Director of Staff Operations, Human Services, increase in hours.
- RESOLUTION - Sara Ruppert, Gardner, Parks and Recreation, decrease in hours.
- RESOLUTION - Donnal Lamonaco, Senior Clerk Transcriber, Prosecutor’s Office, leave of absence.
- Motion to approve certificates for years of service. –
- RESOLUTION - Dana Nystrand appointed temporary, as needed, Student Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing applications for federal funds through the NJTPA Local Lead Program for the replacement of County Bridge E-166, County Route 602, over the Back Brook, in East Amwell Township.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing applications for federal funds through the NJTPA Local Lead Program for the replacement of County Bridge E-174, County Route 602, over a tributary of the Back Brook in East Amwell Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a joint funding agreement with the US Department of the Interior, for water resources investigations, through September 30, 2004, in the amount of $1,500 each.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a mortgage on Block 39, Lot 327, in High Bridge Borough, recorded in Mortgage Book 874, Page 962.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a mortgage on Block 39, Lot 327, in High Bridge Borough, recorded in Mortgage Book 862, Page 308.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the appointment of Cheryl Wieder to the Public Alliance Insurance Coverage Fund.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Change Order #2, for Bid #2002-36, for Resurfacing of County Route 626 and 641, in Clinton Township, with Tilcon New York, Inc., decrease of $36,411.93.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a weight limit for County Bridge T-115 in Tewksbury Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a lease agreement with the Hunterdon County Housing Corporation for Block 30, Lot 18.1.
V. PUBLIC SESSION DISCUSSION (NOTE: Limit of 5 minutes per person)
VII. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
VIII. FINANCE, Charles Balogh, Jr., County Treasurer
IX. 5:00 p.m. PUBLIC HEARING, COUNTY BRIDGE R-147
X. FARMLAND PRESERVATION
XI. PLANNING BOARD, John W. Kellogg, Director
XI. PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR, Frank J. Bell, AIA
XII. ROADS, BRIDGES and ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
XIII. PARKS AND RECREATION, John G. Trontis, Director
XIV. PURCHASING, Charles J. Soriero, Jr.
XV. FREEHOLDERS AND STAFF COMMENTS
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS (continued if necessary)
|Return Home||Back to Freeholder's Main Page|