May 3, 2023
A Matter of Balance
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
To register: Call Eleanor at 908-284-6128
This Program is sponsored by the Hunterdon County Division of Senior, Disabilities and Veteran Services, Senior
Health & Fitness Program. You must be a Hunterdon County Resident 60+ years to participate.