- This report may be filled out on-line below or you can download a copy: MS Word | PDF
- All incidents must be reported within seven (7) days of occurrence
- The Department Chief MUST submit and sign the incident reports. Reports signed by anyone else will not be accepted.
- ORIGINAL signed hard copies of this form must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Department of Public Safety, Division of Communications, PO Box 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822.
- DO NOT FAX.
- A copy should also be forwarded to the HCFCA Radio Committee Chairman.
- Please attach additional sheets if necessary to the downloaded copy, enough space is allowed for on the form below.
- Call the Division of Communications at 908-788-1205 with any questions about this Communications Incident Report.
DATE OF INCIDENT:
TIME OF INCIDENT:
CAD INCIDENT NUMBER:
CHIEF OFFICER/ MEMBER IN CHARGE:
APPARATUS OR PORTABLE RADIO NUMBER:
TYPE OF INCIDENT:
LOCATION AT TIME OF CALL:
NARRATIVE (Include ALL Pertinent Information):
DATE OF REPORT:
(Type in your name if submitting this form on-line)