Please read through instructions carefully:
- Login Online
- Type your student username and password
- Role will be Student
- Select from left column - Enrollment and Schedules
- Select Class Enrollment/Current Semester
- In Class Enrollment box will be list of registered classes, click once on course title you want to drop.
- Title will be highlighted blue
- Click on Drop Course button (it's on the right)
- Click Submit button at the bottom.
- A message box pops up, "You are about to add/drop course. Do you wish to continue?"
- Click Yes
- Page will refresh and show "Enrollment Successful", class dropped with the class name.
- Click submit and a message box will appear stating "You are about to add/drop courses. Do you wish to continue?"
- If you chose Yes, new box appears with classes listed as Enrolled and/or classes you have Dropped
- We recommend you save that Successful Drop page until after class is held.
Important note: If you are from out of county and you do not Drop From the Course via our Online Registration Program you or your agency will be charged for the course.
Continue on to Drop Course