See a list of available drills offered.
Download the Company Drill Application Form (PDF). Email completed forms, or fill out the form below and submit it online.
Rules & Regulations for Drill Request
- All drill requests must be submitted 21 days prior to date requested
- Drill plan must be made with Drill Coordinator prior to drill
- Drill forms must be completed completely, including all companies participating, as well as the number of personnel attending
- Drills will be canceled if the heat index is above 89 degrees
- HCESTC holds the right to cancel any drills due to facility issues, weather predictions, natural disasters, or any uncontrollable events.
- Drill company is responsible for providing Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Drill company is responsible for providing only hay or straw the night or day of the drill. Please note that 3 to 4 bails per evolution if burning on one floor will be required. No pallets are to be brought to burn.