Hunterdon County Economic Development & Tourism (HCED) is a collaborative partnership with the county’s 26 municipalities that develops and implements programs and initiatives designed to grow the local economy.
HCED staff work with the public and private sector on a wide variety of matters, including:
- creation of a welcoming business environment
- provision of site location assistance to business and agriculture
- grants and resources for Hunterdon municipalities
- promotion of Hunterdon as a premier destination for business growth
- promotion of the county as a premier tourism destination
HCED executes all initiatives while working to maintain Hunterdon's rich rural and cultural heritage and unique quality of life.
Please contact the office at any time for any inquiries related to business and tourism in Hunterdon
Economic Development Website
Connect with us on Social Media: