- County Clerk
The County Clerk, by statute, has general supervision over all elections, including school elections, held within the County.
These responsibilities include sending out absentee ballot requests, sending out the absentee ballots, ensuring that the official sample voting machine ballots for Primary, General and School
Elections are printed and distributed to Hunterdon County voters. Tabulating the election returns and distributing, filing and testing candidates nominating petitions for all elections.
Also a responsibility for the Election Division of the County Clerk's Office is the processing of all the many reports (Expense Accounts, etc.) that are received by this office for the New Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission.
The County Clerk works closely with the Hunterdon County Board of Elections in all election procedures.
- Register to Vote: English (PDF)
- Register to Vote: Spanish (PDF)
- Vote by Mail: How to Obtain a Mail-In Ballot (PDF) | Vote By Mail Application Form (PDF)
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form (PDF)
- Election Information Request Form (PDF)
- Important Election Dates
- District Polling Places
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Voter FAQ
- Voter Resources