- Human Services
- Division of Senior, Disabilities & Veterans' Services: An ADRC (Aging and Disabilities Resource Connection)
- S.H.I.P. Program (State Health Insurance Assistance Program)
S.H.I.P. Program (State Health Insurance Assistance Program)
AARP presents: A special event for people turning age 65 or thinking about retirement.
Key Questions to Consider About Medicare Initial Enrollment (Virtual Seminar)- New Jersey
Zoom Online Event.
Thursday September 28, 2023
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
To Register click on this link: https://events.aarp.org/o9AAQK?sms=7&cn=L3pfJ4rrQTWxjvOcWbrJ1Q
Looking for clarity when it comes to Medicare? This is where AARP can help. Medicare initial enrollment is complicated but understanding your personal needs and priorities can help you make informed decisions. Join us for a free virtual seminar in your area for real-time information, tools and resources to help you find the right plan.
Are you starting your Medcare journey? Discover:
- What questions to ask yourself or a loved one to help you confidently navigate Medicare initial enrollment
- Different Medicare options and what they mean for you.
- How to use resources like the AARP Medicare Enrollment SM Guide to walk you through the process and find support
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to hear from AARP in your state and discover local resources to help you in your healthcare journey.
If you are a Medicare Beneficiary and
- Medicare forms confuse you,
- Health Insurance options overwhelm you,
- You need assistance with health insurance claims, or
- Have concerns about prescription costs.
If so, then you need to speak to a qualified trained counselor who is with the S.H.I.P. Program. SHIP is a statewide program sponsored by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Aging and Community Services, with major funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
SHIP provides FREE, objective, and confidential help to New Jersey Medicare beneficiaries who have problems with, or questions about Medicare, Medigap, Medicare + Choice Plans.
Experienced counselors do not provide legal advice, sell, recommend or endorse any specific insurance product, agent or insurance company. Counselors provide information and assistance so the YOU can make your own decisions.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please call the Hunterdon County Division of Senior, Disabilities and Veterans' Services at 908-788-1361 and make an appointment to speak with a counselor.
INSURANCE COMPARISION CHARTS:
NJ Medicare Supplement Policies (Medigap) Monthly Premium at Age 65
Toll Free: 877-222-3737
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
4 Gauntt Place
Building # 1
Flemington, NJ 08822
Flemington, NJ 08822