Shade Tree Commission
Sugar Maple Trees similar to those being planted at the
2014 Arbor Day Ceremony on April 25, 2014
which will be held
at the South County Park,
located at 1217 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ
2014 Commission Membership:
John Anderson, Chairman (Term Expires 12/2014)
William K. Wild, Vice Chairman (Term Expires 12/2016)
Shaun C. Van Doren, Secretary (Term Expires 12/2017)
Andrew R. Willey, Member (Term Expires 12/2016)
Rosa Yoo, Member (Term Expires 12/2018)
2014 Meeting Schedule
(ANNUAL PUBLIC NOTICE)
All meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every other month (unless otherwise indicated below) at 7:00 pm in the Hunterdon County Planning Board Conference Room, Route 12 County Complex, Building #1, 1st Floor, Flemington, NJ 08822.
- Wednesday, January 08, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
- Wednesday, July 09, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014: AGENDA - MINUTES
VIEW PRIOR COMMISSION MINUTES
SPECIAL 2014 EVENTS
- 2014 Arbor Day Celebration:
Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12noon
Special Tree Planting of a Grove of Spruce, Sweetgum and Sugar Maples to Commemorate Hunterdon's 300th Birthday.
South County Park, 1217 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ 08530.
Rain or Shine.
- 2014 Arbor Day Proclamation - Board of Chosen Freeholders: Adopted April 01, 2014