- The Virtual Orchard: The Virtual Orchard is a dedicated Web site for the dissemination of information over the Internet on all aspects of sustainable apple production. The Virtual Orchard will also house pages for research projects dealing with apples and other tree fruit production and marketing issues.
- If Plants Could Talk: This site features gardening tips from local university experts, successful farmers, master gardeners, and many other plant experts. Topics include new and interesting plant varieties, safe and effective pest control, step-by-step cultural tips for landscape and garden, and visits to local farms, arboretums, and backyard gardens.
- Rutgers University: The State University of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Fruit Focus: This site covers topics for Commercial Fruit Growers including the 1998 Commercial Tree Fruit Production Guide and weekly additions of the New Jersey Plan and Pest Advisory Fruit Newsletter for Commercial Fruit Growers.
- The New Jersey Tomato Home Page: The NJ SARE Tomato Project, underway since 1990 at the Rutgers Snyder Research and Extension Farm, focuses on the use of disease forecast systems for scheduling fungicide applications for early blight control in fresh market tomato production. The potential to control disease with reduced fungicide inputs has been demonstrated. In 1993 and 1994, some advantages of staked tomato production were show in trials comparing disease forecasting under staked and ground culture production. This research has been supported by the NJAES SARE Grant Program, the NE Region SARE and Education Program, the Snyder Research and Extension Farm, and the Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders.