www.co.hunterdon.nj.us | Hunterdon County Solid Waste and Recycling Services
HOME COUNTY PROGRAMS HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE CONTACT
Route 12 County Complex
Building #1, 2nd Floor
PO Box 2900
Flemington, NJ 08822-2900
BUSINESSES RESIDENTS MUNICIPALITIES RESOURCES
RESIDENTIAL CLEANUP PROGRAM
Residential Recycling Program (County)
Residential Cleanup Program (County)
Recycling Resource Providers (Private Haulers) (pdf) HUNTERDON COUNTY SOLID WASTE & RECYCLING GUIDE
HELD AT THE
Hunterdon County Transfer Station/Recycling Depot
10 Petticoat Lane
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Phone: (908) 236-9088
The Hunterdon County Transfer Station is open to private individuals to dispose of bulky household trash ONLY ON SATURDAYS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10:30 AM AND 12:45 PM. A private individual can dispose of any basement, attic, garage or yard cleanup. The resident must use a privately licensed vehicle, licensed under 8,000 pounds gross weight. There are three criteria that must be met:
- The resident must have passenger or farm plates on their vehicle. Vehicles must be licensed under 8,000 pounds. NO COMMERCIAL OR APPORTIONED VEHICLES WILL BE ADMITTED.
- The resident is responsible for the off-load of his trash. THE TRANSFER STATION DOES NOT SUPPLY HELP WITH THE
OFF-LOAD OF YOUR WASTE.
- The resident must pay cash for the disposal, the transfer station DOES NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS.
CURRENT RATE: Effective April 01, 2008:
- Automobiles - $22.00
- Trucks - $32.00
- Trailers - $10.00 - Charges for Trailers will be made at the discretion of the transfer station operator.
WASTE THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED:
- Basement Cleanup: - Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners NEED a FREON REMOVAL CERTIFICATION before disposal.
- Attic Cleanup
- Garage Cleanup
- Yard Cleanup: NO LEAVES OR GRASS CLIPPINGS
- Construction Debris: FOUR (4) FOOT SECTIONS OR LESS ONLY.
WASTE THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
HOME | HUNTERDON COUNTY SOLID WASTE AND RECYCLING SERVICES |Residential Recycling Programs and Information