Home > Planning Board > Planning Board Publications > Woodland Conservation Handbook
The Hunterdon County Planning Board is pleased to share a publication called "Building Greener Communities: Planning for Woodland Conservation." If you have trouble downloading the files due to the large size of the document, contact the Hunterdon County Planning Board at 908-788-1490 for a hard copy.
Latest Webpage Update
- Chapter 1: Why Conserve Trees?
- Chapter 2: Which Trees Should Be Conserved?
- Chapter 3: The Master Plan
- Chapter 4: Implementing the Master Plan
- Chapter 5: Construction, Inspection and Enforcement
- Chapter 6: The Community Forestry Plan
- Chapter 7: Managing Public Tree Resources
- Chapter 8: Involving the Public
- Chapter 9: Do's and Don't's
- Chapter 10: Frequently Asked Questions
- Appendix A: Interpreting Development Plans: Knowing the Right Questions to Ask
- Appendix B: Sample Definitions for Ordinances
- Appendix C: Plants Native to Hunterdon County, NJ
- Appendix D: Exotic and Invasive Plants to Avoid
Provided by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 8, 2005.