|Hunterdon County Home | Board of Chosen Freeholders | Elected Officials | GEORGE B. MELICK
Hunterdon County Freeholder
- Liaison, Cultural and Heritage Commission
- Shade Tree Commission
- Liaison, Solid Waste Advisory Council
- Rutgers' Cooperative Extension of Hunterdon County
- Liaison, Library Commission
GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE:
- Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Director of the Board of Freeholders
for 6 terms.
- Member of the Board of Freeholders for
- Member of the Hunterdon County Utilities
- Mayor of Tewksbury Township for 5 years.
- Member of Tewksbury Township Committee
for 18 years.
- Organizing member of the first Tewksbury
Township Board of Adjustment.
- Former member of Tewksbury Township Planning
- Lifelong resident of Tewksbury Township,
Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- Eighth generation Hunterdon County Farmer.
- Fruit grower and owner of Town Farm in
Oldwick and Melick's Orchards in Califon.
- Married to former Norma Pedersen, father
of Peter, Rebecca and John.
- Graduate of North Hunterdon Regional
You may contact Mr. Melick at the Hunterdon
County Freeholder's Office located in Main Street County Complex, Building
#1, 71 Main Street, PO Box 2900, Flemington, New Jersey 08822-2900, at
908-788-1102, FAX #: 908-806-4236 or via email at: email@example.com