HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder's Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2016
1:00 pm - Convene
PUBLIC NOTICE | COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 1:00 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 15, 2016, to the Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, Express Times and the Hunterdon County Democrat, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. MOMENT OF SILENCE
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte
- RESOLUTION - Approving transfers between certain Appropriations.
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 28, 2016.
- RESOLUTION - Brad Myhre, Human Resources Director, salary adjustment.
- RESOLUTION - Frank Cordero, Undersheriff, Sheriff’s Department, salary adjustment.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an interdepartmental transfer for Jason Snyder from Corrections to the Sheriff’s Office, as a Sheriff’s Investigator.
- RESOLUTION - Warren Gabriel III appointed a full time Laborer, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION - William Powell, Senior Public Safety Telecommunicator, Communications’ Division, Public Safety and Health Services Department, salary adjustment in accordance with CWA Local 1036,
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Memorandum of Agreement with Rugters’ Cooperative Extension for 2017 for salaries.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Memorandum of Agreement with the Hunterdon County Sheriff’s Officers, FOP Lodge 94.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Memorandum of Agreement with the Hunterdon County Corrections-Rank and File Unit, FOP Lodge 29.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Memorandum of Agreement with the Hunterdon County Corrections-Superior Unit, FOP Lodge 29.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to a provide service agreement with Hunterdon Helpline, Inc., reducing the 2016 amount for services provided for the Friendly Visitor program, to $11,127, (decrease of $4,648).
VII. ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.
VIII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
IX. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC