HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Frenchtown Borough Municipal Building
Borough Hall, 29 Second Street
Frenchtown, New Jersey 08825
TUESDAY, AUGUST 02, 2016
4:30 AM - CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION
5:30 PM - CONVENE IN OPEN SESSION
PUBLIC NOTICE | COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:30 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before July 26, 2016, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, TAPinto (online) and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss land issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. PURCHASING, Raymond Rule
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of County Bid #2016-09, for the Application of Traffic Stripes in various municipalities, with Traffic Lines, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $339,640.00.
VII. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County facilities and projects.
VIII. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated August 02, 2016.
- Motion to approve the regular minutes of June 21, 2016 and July 5, 2016, and the executive minutes of July 05, 2016 and July 19, 2016.
- RESOLUTION - Robert Montalbano appointed part time, Security Guard, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - David Bala appointed part time, Security Guard, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Christine Johnston appointed unclassified Confidential Assistant, Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Nicholas Recine appointed per-diem Level 1 Fire Instructor, Division of Emergency Management, Department of Public Safety and Health Services.
- RESOLUTION - Thomas Approvato appointed as needed, seasonal Laborer, Buildings and Maintenance Division.
- RESOLUTION - Cameron Crisologo appointed as needed, seasonal Laborer, Buildings and Maintenance Division.
- RESOLUTION - Diane DiVito appointed part time, Library Page, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an intergovernmental transfer for Roxanna Lavoie to Health Services Division, Public Safety and Health Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an application for a Red Light Permit, for Gary William Habelitz, Chief Medical Investigator, in the Hunterdon County Medical Examiner’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving No Passing Zones be established and maintained along County Route 513 (Frenchtown-Everittstown Road, Everittstown-Pittstown Road), in the Township of Alexandria and Borough of Frenchtown.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the FTA Section 5310 Transfer of Title Agreement, for vehicle #16-1448, for a 2011 Ford E450 Supreme, currently being leased from New Jersey TRANSIT.
- RESOLUTION - Urging the Governor and Legislature to properly allocate 911 System and Emergency Trust Fund Account monies to county and municipal 911 centers.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Liam Cutri-French, Boy Scout Troop 192, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Shawn Dylan Trimmer, Boy Scout Troop 187, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant award from the State Department of Public Health and Senior Services for the Local Core Capacity for Public Health Emergency Preparedness, in the amount of $256,923
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant award from the State Department of Environmental Protection, for funding for Mosquitos Aid to Counties, in the amount of $29,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the SFY 2017 New Jersey Job Access/Reverse Commute (NJ-JARC) agreement for Round 3, with New Jersey Transit, in the amount of $100,000 with a County Match of $100,000, to cover the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
XI. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)