HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2015
9:00 a.m. - Convene in Executive Session
COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 9:00 a.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 09, 2015, to the Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, Express Times and the Hunterdon County Democrat, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. MOMENT OF SILENCE
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte, County Financial Officer
- RESOLUTION - Approving Transfers between appropriations.
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the
Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent
Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated
December 30, 2015.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of November 16, 2015 and the special session minutes of November 18, 2015.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the transfer of Jared Green to the Sheriff’s
Office, F.O.P. Lodge #187.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the appointment of Lynne McClintock to the Local Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Addiction.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the solicitation of bids for County Bid #2016-04, for Landscape Maintenance and Mowing Services.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the renewal of membership in the Public Alliance Insurance Coverage, through January 01, 2017.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Settlement Agreement with Harry Heller.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant award with the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Office of the Attorney General, for a Prosecutor-Led Mental Health Division Program, for
2016 and 2017, in the amount of $150,000 with a County match of $37,502.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing William Bowlby for having served on the Hunterdon County Agriculture Development Board.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Robert Zelley for having served on the
Hunterdon County Agriculture Development Board.
Hunterdon County Vocational School District, requesting permission to use the Route 12 County Complex, all purpose room, on Monday, February 29, 2015, to hold an educational clinic for industry professionals across the County. The event is free to the public, to educate current and future employers in the construction industry.
X. FOR DISCUSSION
- Health Benefits
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)