TENTATIVE AGENDA- updated 12/14/2015 at 10:20am
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015
4:00 p.m. - Convene in Executive Session
5:30 p.m. - Open Public Session
COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:00 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 06, 2015, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon
II. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VI. COUNTY ORDINANCES
- PUBLIC HEARING - Approving County Ordinance #2015-02, to amend the Land Development Standards of the County by eliminating fees for Subdivision and Site Plan reviews.
VII. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte, County Financial Officer
- Motion to accept the 2014 County Audit.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Corrective Action as listed in the 2014 County Audit.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of revenue in the 2015 Budget, for the FFY2015 State Homeland Security Program (SHSP), in the amount of $100,000.00.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of revenue in the 2015 Budget, for the FY16 Local Arts Program (State Council on Arts), in the amount of $66,464.00.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of revenue in the 2015 Budget, for the Seniors Farmers Market Nutrition Program, in the amount of $500.
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of revenue in the 2015 Budget, for the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA), in the amount of $82,461.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable in the amount of $55,000 and a grant reserve in the amount of $55,000, for the 2012 FEMA Performance Grant.
VIII. FARMLAND/OPEN SPACE PRESERVATION, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Development Easement for Zander 1 property, Block 22, Lot 26, in Alexandria Township, consisting of 26.3173 acres, (SADC-$121,059.58; County-$36,844.22; Township-$36,844.22), for a total of $194,748.02.
IX. PURCHASING, John Davenport
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of Bid #2015-28 to Gabrielli Kenworth of New Jersey, to Furnish and Deliver One (1) 2015 Kenworth K3 Series COE Medium Duty Chassis with a Flatbed Body, in an amount not to exceed $101, 630.00.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of Bid #2015-30 to Storr Tractor Company, to Furnish and Deliver Various Golf Course Maintenance Equipment, in an amount not to exceed
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the extension of Bid #2014-31 to Henderson Products, Inc., for an additional four (4) Patrol Wing Plows at the fixed 2014 price of $13,662 per unit, with a not to exceed amount of $54,648.00 (using 2015 Capital #C-04-55-1501-062).
X. PUBLIC WORKS, Tom Mathews, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 15, 2015.
- Motion to approve the minute of November 04, 2015.
- RESOLUTION - Stephen Betancourt be appointed full time, permanent Road Repairer 1, Division of Roads and Bridges, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Daniel Titen appointed full time Sheriff’s Investigator, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Jason Lawrence appointed full time, permanent Road Repairer 1, Division of Roads and Bridges, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Michael Pierman be hereby appointed full time, permanent Road Repairer 1, in the Division of Roads and Bridges, of the Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Bradley Myhre appointed full time, unclassified Director of Human Resources, Department of Administration.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the transfer of employees to the Sheriff’s Office from the Division of Corrections.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Change Order #1, for Bid #2014-12, with Aussie Painting Corp., for the 2014 Painting of Bridges: D-325, U-20, L-30, W-18, R-170 and T-65,
various municipalities, for a decrease of $8,268.10.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Cultural and Heritage’s Commission administration of the Local Art Program grant awards for 2015, in the amount of $66,464.00.
- Added Item:
RESOLUTION - Approving a renewal agreement with Express Scripts, effective January 01, 2016.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a subgrant award for the Victim Assistance Project/Victims of Crime Act, #V-10-14, with the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice, Office of the Attorney General, in the amount of $103,076.00, for the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Contract Agreement #16AHKC with the Division of Child Protection and Permanency for the provision of $73,742.00 State funding; and a Public Donor Agreement to Contract #16AHKC ($15,405.00
in cash match funds, and $2,485 in in-kind funds as the County match requirement).
- RESOLUTION - Approving an Agreement between The New Jersey Transit Corporation and the County of Hunterdon for Senior Citizens Disabled Resident Transportation Assistance Program funding, in the amount of
$351,472.00, for the period of January 1, 2016
through December 31, 2016.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Michael Gambino, Boy Scouts of America, Troop 55, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Robert Tomechok, Boy Scouts of America, Troop 55, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)