HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder’s Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014
4:30 P.M. Convene in Executive
5:30 P.M. Convene in Open Session
PUBLIC NOTICE | COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES FROM MEETING
I. 4:30 p.m. CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before November 13, 2014, to the Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, Express Times and the HC News (online), newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda)
V. FARMLAND PRESERVATION/OPEN SPACE, Sue Dziamara
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the submittal of the Califon Borough And High Bridge Borough Chapters of the Hunterdon County Wastewater Management Plan to the NJDEP.
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated November 18, 2014.
- Motion to approve the minutes of October 07, 2014 and October 21, 2014.
- RESOLUTION - Enea Brotzam appointed full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Deirdre Cardenas appointed part time Public Safety Telecommunicator, Division of Emergency Services, Department of Public Safety and Health Services.
- RESOLUTION - Edward Filipski appointed when and as needed, Instructor, Division of Emergency Services, Department of Public Safety and Health Services.
- RESOLUTION - Salaries for the unclassified staff of the Prosecutor’s Office, in accordance with the Prosecutor’s budget for 2014.
- RESOLUTION - Michelle Nodes appointed Assistant County Counsel, Department of Human Services.
- RESOLUTION - Heather Fike appointed unclassified, full time Confidential Clerk, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Shane Johnson appointed temporary, as needed Accounting Intern, Finance Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving final payment for Bid #2012-28, for the Reconstruction of County Bridge F-45, on White Bridge Road, in Franklin Township, over the Capoolong Creek, to Kalagridis Contracting, LLC, in the amount of $23,720.89.
- RESOLUTION - Approving final payment for Bid #2013-08, for the Bunker Renovations at Heron Glen Golf Course, to Earthworks, Inc., in the amount of $21,756.58.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a joint funding agreement with the US Department of the Interior, for the annual maintenance of the Neshanic River Gauge, as required by the County’s Water Allocation Permit for the golf course, in the amount of $1,700.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the discharge of mortgage from Julia Fritchman, mortgage paid in full.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with Dr. Ronald Frank, to serve as medical director through the Local Core Capacity for Public Health Emergency Preparedness (LCCPHEP) Grant, for the Division of Health of the Department of Public Safety and Health Services, in an amount not to exceed $5,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract with the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, for administering the Personal Assistance Services Program, in the amount of $34,233.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification with Legal Services of Northwest Jersey, Inc., to extend the agreement through December 31, 2015, in the amount of $14,040.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the merger of the Open Space Advisory Committee and the Parks Advisory Board.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Nicholas Anthony Pizzuti for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- Tracey Costanzo, CEA, requesting permission to place port-a-johns in the Main Street County Complex parking area, during the Turkey Trot, on Thanksgiving Day, November 27, 2014.
IX. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
X. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)