A COMPLETE COPY OF THE NOVEMBER 20, 2012 MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
4:00 PM - Convene in Executive Session Session
5:30 PM Convene in Open Session
3:30 p.m. Hunterdon County Utilities Authority Meeting
I. 4:00 p.m.
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 03, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. POLYTECH, Dr. Kim Metz
VI. FINANCE, Kim Browne, Director
VII. FARMLAND/OPEN SPACE/PLANNING, Sue Dziamara
- Motion acknowledging receipt of the Hunterdon County 2011 Audit.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant agreement with East Amwell Township, (Schibilia), for Block 11, Lot 37, consisting of 40 acres, (SADC-$144,258.31; County - $36,512.56; Township-$40,032.13), total amount of $220,803.
VIII. PURCHASING, John P. Davenport
IX. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #IT.3556, through State Contract #A-77560, with Software House International, for software for Information Services, in the amount of $17,058.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of County Bid #2012-16, for Maintenance, Service, and Supplies for County Copier Equipment, with Ditto Copy Systems, in an amount not to exceed $40,333.20.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #PROS.793142, using NJSA 40A:11-5(1)(g), with Ditschman Flemington Ford, for undercover vehicles for the Prosecutor’s Office, in the amount of $32,844.
- Update of vacancies.
X. FOR DISCUSSION
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
- County Policy #2010-04 – Use of County Lands, Facilities and Meeting Rooms.
"All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the Claims Register dated November 20, 2012.
- RESOLUTION - Betty Morrison-Fatula, Senior Field Representative, Board of Taxation, supervisory adjustment.
- RESOLUTION - Jennifer Ege appointed permanent, full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Carol Petrocci appointed permanent, full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with Somerset County to provide Juvenile Home Detention Services, at a rate of $88.00 per day per client, for the period of January 01, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Red Light Permit/Siren application with Eugene Romawyczyn for the Hunterdon County Medical Examiner’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, for County Routes 512 and 513 Intersection Improvements, in Lebanon Township and Califon Borough.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, for County Bridge RQ-179, on Stanton Station Road, in Raritan and Readington Townships.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, for County Route 519, on Milford-Warren Glen Hill Road, in Holland Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, for County Bridge F-45, on White Bridge Road, in Franklin Township.
XIII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XIV.OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XV. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)