A COMPLETE COPY OF THE MARCH 16, 2012 MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
SPECIAL BUDGET DISCUSSION MEETING
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012
Convene at 9:45 AM
l. 9:45 a.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was faxed on or before March 22, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person. (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
IV. FINANCE – CONTINUATION OF BUDGET DISCUSSION
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Budget Statement Certification by Welfare Agency.
- RESOLUITON - Approving the 2012 Emergency Temporary Appropriations.
- RESOLUTION - Approving transfers between certain 2011 Appropriations.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable for the 2007 Homeland Security Grant, in the amount of $858.80 and the grant reserve of $858.80.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable for the 2010-2011 Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner/ Response Team, in the amount of $24,011.19.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable for the 2010-2011 Kids are Riding Safe grant, in the amount of $190.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable for the 2010-2011 State Health Services (BT), in the amount of $16,254 and a grant reserve in the amount of $16,191.33.
- Operating Budget discussion continued.
- Capital Budget discussion continued.
- Library/County rate discussion.
V. NEW BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Approving a grant application with the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO), to provide support for activities that develop the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) unit’s capacity, in the amount of $5,000 (federal funds).
VI. 10:30 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss legal issues.
VII. 11:30 a.m. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.
VIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC