A COMPLETE COPY OF THE JANUARY 31, 2012 MEETING MINUTES WILL IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
TENTATIVE AGENDA - SPECIAL BUDGET DISCUSSION MEETING
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Historic Court House
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
JANUARY 31, 2012
9:30 am - Convene
l. 9:30 a.m.CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was faxed on or before January 18, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. FINANCE – CONTINUATION OF BUDGET DISCUSSION
- Library Budget continued from January 10, 2012 Budget Session on Pino Report costs and the South County Library Lease.
- Attrition Analysis.
- Trust Balances and possible application to budget.
- Raritan Valley Community College.
- All outstanding major and capital projects.
IV. FOR DISCUSSION
- Housing Assistance Technician vacancy.
- Division of Social Services, Family Service Supervisor vacancy.
- Division of Social Services, Family Service Worker vacancy.
- Rutgers and Rotary: Growing Lives One Seed at a Time Program.
V. NEW BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Approving the reappointment of George B. Melick to the Hunterdon County Utilities Authority.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss legal issues.
VII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.