A COMPLETE COPY OF THE JANUARY 17, 2012 MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
TENTATIVE AGENDA (Revised)
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Historic Court House
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
JANUARY 17, 2012
4:00 pm - Executive Session
5:30 pm - Open Public Session
NOTE - 3:30 p.m. Hunterdon County Utilities Authority Meeting
I. 4:00 p.m.
CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 03, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person. (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. POLYTECH, Kim Metz, Superintendent
- Presentation - Denistry Program
VI. PURCHASING, John Davenport
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #IT.3408, using State Contract #A-77003, in the amount of $85,964.24, with Dell, for software licenses, for Information Services.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #IT.3409, using State Contract #A-70256, in the amount of $24,101.19, with Dell, for UPS Maintenance, for Information Services.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of County Bid #2011-29, for 18 Tait TB8100 Series VHF Base Station/Repeaters, to Holzberg Communications, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $109,302.
VII. ROADS, BRIDGES AND ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
VIII. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- County Update.
IX. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the Claims Register dated January 17, 2012.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of December 06, 2011 and December 20, 2011; the special session minutes of December 13, 2011 and December 28, 2011; and the reorganization minutes of January 03, 2012.
- RESOLUTION - Jason Snyder appointed permanent, full time County Correction Officer, Division of Corrections, Public Safety Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving contracts with various vendors for the provision of human services, for the period of January 01, 2012 through December 31, 2013, through the RFP #0039-2012. Funding to remain flat at $1,329,205 per year (includes all vendors).
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to the Local Aid & Economic Development Agreement with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, for the Milford-Warren Glen Road, (County Route 519), in Holland Township, reduction of $210,381 to be returned.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Right of Way along County Block 16.01, Lot 1, in Califon Borough, for the purpose of maintaining and improving Railroad Avenue.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final payment for County Bid #2011-05, for the Reconstruction of County Bridge W-124, on Alexauken Creek Road, in West Amwell Township, with Kalogridis Contracting, LLC, in the amount of $40,562.78.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final payment for County Bid #2009-04, for Improvements to County Routes 523 and 517 Intersection, in Tewksbury Township, with Library Surety First, in the amount of $131,703.28.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final payment for County Bid #2011-09, for the 2011 Painting of Hunterdon County Bridges N-1, E-228, RT-16 and L-26, in various municipalities, with Allied Panting, Inc., in the amount of $54,261.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Senior Citizen and Disabled Resident Transportation Assistance Agreement, with New Jersey Transit Corporation, in the amount of $431,328 for 2012 and the closeout balance from previous contracts of $20,225.45, for an amount not to exceed $451,553.45. (Casino Revenue Funds).
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Municipal Alliance Subgrant Agreement with the Central Hunterdon Cluster, represented by Delaware Township, for substance abuse prevention services, in the amount of $31,400.00
- Added item: RESOLUTION - Approving a Shared Services Agreement with the County of Sussex for a full time services of a certified Health Officer.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Robert Hauck for having served on the Transportation Advisory Committee.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Robert Hauck for having served on the Planning Board.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Nancy Brown for having served on the Mental Health Board.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Karen Widico for having served on the Mental Health Board.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Robert McGeary for having served on the Advisory Council for Senior, Disabilities & Veterans Services.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Toni Hansen for having served on the Professional Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Subgrant application for the Hunterdon County Victim Assistance Project/Victims of Crime Act, with the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice, in the amount of $59,870 ($47,896-federal and County Match of $11,974).
- RESOLUTION - Approving a subgrant application for the Stop Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), with the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice, in the amount of $8,631 ($6,473-federal and County Match of $2,158).
- RESOLUTION - Approving an application for the 2011 Recycling Enhancement Act Tax Entitlement Grant, in the amount of $110,000.
XII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIV. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)