A COMPLETE COPY OF THE JANUARY 03, 2012 REORGANIZATION MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Historic Court House
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
JANUARY 10, 2012 - 3:00 pm
I. CONVENE – 3:00 p.m.
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards at the County Administration Building, 71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 28, 2011, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, the Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. FOR DISCUSSION
- Pilot reimbursement from municipalities.
- County's contributions to Raritan Valley Community College's (RVCC) operating budget.
- Status of receiving Somerset County's capital expenditure report for Hunterdon/Somerset Partnership for RVCC.
- Update of Library Budget development.
- Update of Hunterdon County Utilities Authority (HCUA) dissolution.
- New Jersey Association of Counties (NJAC) membership.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #CountyClerk.1373, using State Contract #WSCA-70256, for 12 computers (Dell Optiplex with Logitech Keyboard and Mouse), in the amount of $14,202.72, for the County Clerk's Office. (County Clerk's Trust Fund).
V. CAPITAL BUDGET REVIEW OF REQUESTS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss a legal issue.
VII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD