l. 9:30 a.m.
CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was faxed on or before January 18, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person. (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
IV. PUBLIC HEARING
- Resolution – Establishing a CAP Bank.
V. FINANCE – CONTINUATION OF BUDGET DISCUSSION
- Discussion of printing costs formula.
- Discussion of resource allocation in the Buildings and Maintenance Department.
- Discussion of resource allocation in the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Open Space Trust Allocation.
- 2012 Revenue/expense projection update to budget.
- Raritan Valley Community College contribution.
- Final Capital including:
- Prosecutor’s Justification.
- Roads and Bridges prioritization.
- Amount for 2012 Current Capital.
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Opposing proposed procurement legislation.
VII. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss a personnel issue.
VIII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.
IX. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC