A COMPLETE COPY OF THE DECEMBER 27, 2012 MEETING MINUTES IS AVAILABLE
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Thursday, December 27, 2012
PUBLIC NOTICE - SPECIAL MEETING
I. 9:30 a.m. CONVENE:
meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was faxed on or before November 05, 2012, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.” .”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss personnel issues.
IV. FINANCE, Kim Browne, Director
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the transfer in certain Appropriation Accounts.
V. COUNTY CLERK, Mary Melfi
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing a five year plan by the County Clerk
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- RESOLUTION - Stephen Betancourt appointed permanent, full time Laborer, Division of Roads and Bridges, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION - Mark Thompson appointed permanent, full time Laborer, Division of Roads and Bridges, Public Works Department.
- RESOLUTION - Jennifer Winberry appointed permanent, full time Supervising Librarian, Library Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an easement over a portion of Block 23, Lot 21, in Tewksbury Township, from Elizabeth Wattles Wilkes, in connection with the reconstruction of County Bridge T-36-S, in the amount of $1,625.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the terms and conditions and the additional agreement reached with those covered under the FOP Lodge 186 (Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Investigative Officers, Sergeants and Lieutenants, for the period January 01, 2012 through December 14, 2014.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Lisa Peterson for having served on the Local Advisory Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
VIII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.