A COMPLETE COPY OF THE NOVEMBER 15, 2011 MEETING MINUTES ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street , Freeholder’s Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington , New Jersey 08822
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Convene - 4:00 pm
Executive Session - 4:00 pm
Open Session - 5:30 pm
3:30 p.m. Hunterdon County Utilities Authority Meeting
I. 4:00 p.m. CONVENE: "This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before April 29, 2011, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. 4:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss land issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person. (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. POLYTECH, Kim Metz, Superintendent
- Linda Bryant, Senior Coalition, Hunterdon Medical Center, discusses Polytech's involvement in the recent Caregiver event.
VI. FINANCE, Kimberly Browne, Director
- Budget Presentation.
- RESOLUTON - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of Revenue in the Budget for the Hunterdon County Area Plan Grant, in the amount of $256,995.
- RESOLUTON - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services insert an item of Revenue in the Budget for the Homeland Security Grant Program, in the amount of $65,000.
VII. PURCHASING, John Davenport
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #PROS.92756, through County Quote #0068-2011, with Porter Lee Corporation, for an evidence management system, for the Prosecutor’s Office, in the amount of $16,218.50. (Buffer Zone Protection Plan Grant).
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #Sheriff.1450, through State Contract #A-53804, with Motorola, for radios for the Sheriff's Office, in the amount of $15,823.80. (COPS Grant).
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of a contract renewal for County Bid #2010-25, for maintenance, service and supplies for County Copier Equipment, to Ditto Copy Systems, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $30,580.07.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a County Competitive Contract #2011-23, for Golf Course Operations and Management Service for Heron Glen Golf Course, with Kemper Sports Management, for a five year period, in an amount not to exceed $382,143.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an Emergency Contract, County Quote #0073-2011, for the Reconstruction of County Bridge HA-14, on Sweet Hollow Road, in Alexandria and Holland Townships, to Kalogridis Contracting, LLC., in an amount not to exceed $217,235.40.
VIII. ROADS, BRIDGES AND ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
IX. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- Paris Grant.
X. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the Claims Register dated November 15, 2011.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of November 01, 2011.
- RESOLUTION - Carol Petrocci appointed provisional, full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the County Purchasing Agent to solicit bids for County Bid #2011-30, for Third Party Electric Supplier, for the County buildings.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to the Provider Service Agreement with Daytop Village of New Jersey, for intensive outpatient substance abuse services to County residents, moving the services from the Route 12 County Complex, to the Route 31 County Complex, lower level of Gauntt Place.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to the County Competitive Contract #2010-20, for physician, nursing and psychiatric services for the Hunterdon County Adult Correctional Facility, approving the name change of the provider to Horizon Health of New Jersey, LLC.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Cooperative Pricing Agreement with the Middlesex Regional Educational Services Commission, while the County continues pursuing a third party energy provider for electric use.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a subordination of mortgage, for Talita Moraes.
- Michael Skoczek, Center for Educational Advancement, requesting permission to place Port-a-Johns at the Main Street County Complex parking area to be used during the annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot to be picked up on Friday, November 25, 2011.
- Union Township, requesting concurrence with regard to the Hoffman Farm property/park for the salvage and demolition of six of the seven buildings on the property. One building will remain which is a newer multi-vehicle garage.
- Raritan Township, supports the Raritan Township Municipal Utilities Authority's request for a Green Acres Diversion on part of Block 74, Lot 2, and to remove the development restrictions and allow the creation of a solar project.
- Watson, Stevens, Rutter & Roy, LLP, providing the complete chronology of contacts made to the County and the Townships of Clinton, Franklin and Union, concerning the proposed Northeast Supply Link Program, for the Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company, LLC. Also, suggesting the County and Franklin Township schedule a joint scoping hearing instead of separate hearings.
XII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIV. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)