A COMPLETE COPY OF THE DECEMBER 28, 2011 MEETING MINUTES ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street , Freeholder’s Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington , New Jersey 08822
Tuesday, December 28, 2011
PUBLIC NOTICE - SPECIAL MEETING
I. 9:00 a.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was faxed on or before December 20, 2011, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. NEW BUSINESS
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 28, 2011.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the submission of proposed layoff plans to the New Jersey Civil Service Commission.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a State Change Order, #1, for County Bid #2011-05, for the Reconstruction of County Bridge W-124, over the Alexauken Creek, in West Amwell Township, with Kalogridis Contracting, increase of $5,010.50.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of County Bid #2011-31, to furnish and install a closed circuit video system (CCVS) enhancement, at the Hunterdon County Justice Center, for the Sheriff’s Office, to System Design Group, LLC., in an amount not to exceed $78,890.98.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #3, for County Bid # 2010-24, for the Addition and Fuel Island Upgrade at the Everittstown Garage, with Tekton Development, in the amount of $8,640.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #4, for County Bid # 2010-24, for the Addition and Fuel Island Upgrade at the Everittstown Garage, with Tekton Development, in the amount of $72,841.50.
- RESOLUTION - Approving transfers between certain appropriation accounts.
IV. FOR DISCUSSION
- To discuss the changes to the By-Laws for the Solid Waste Advisory Council.
- To discuss PILOT (Payment in Lieu of Taxes) Program funds correspondence to municipalities.
- To discuss County funding for medical services for eligible citizens.
- Information to be included in the 2012 Operating Budget submissions.
VI. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- To provide an update.
VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)
- To discuss personnel issues.
VIII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD