A complete copy of the September 07, 2010 Meeting Minutes is available for review
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Administration Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
September 07, 2010 - 5:00 pm
4:30 p.m. Hunterdon County Utilities Authority Meeting
I. 5:00 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before September 02, 2010, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
III. 6:00 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV . PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
V. PUBLIC HEARING
- ADOPTION - Ordinance No. 2010-01, establishing standard procedures and provisions for the recovery from the responsible party of costs associated with responding to hazardous materials emergency response incidents.
VI. POLYTECH Update
- Farm to Table Program - Students: Christopher Minikus and Anthony Stockelberg
VII. PRESENTATION - REMEMBER TOGETHER FOUNDATION
VIII. PLANNING/FARMLAND, Sue Dziamara, Director
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Grant Agreement for the Deed of Easement from Readington Township (Saqa/Ghatas), for Block 75, Lot 33, consisting of 114.043 acres, (SADC-$1,240,387.87; County-$501,789.20; Township-$766,766.93), total amount of $2,508,946.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Municipal and Nonprofit grant programs and Cooperative Open Space Acquisition Assistance and Historic Preservation Program, 5th Edition Procedure Manual.
IX. PURCHASING, John Davenport, III
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #40025045, using State Contract No. A-76924, with Montage Enterprises, for flair mower parts, for Roads, Bridges and Engineering, in the amount of $15,576.69.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the award of County Bid #2010-16, for Fine Paper and Envelopes, to Paper Mart, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $79,086.10.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the award of County Bid #2010-18, to furnish and deliver two (2) 2010 Ford E-350 Super Duty Cargo Vans, upon the recommendation of the Fleet Management Committee, to Winner Ford, in an amount not to exceed $45,626.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the award of County Bid #2010-23, for the Hunting License Agreement for Block 6, Lots 44, 49 and 49.02, in Holland Township, to the Farmers Sportsman’s Club, Inc., amount to be received $8,679.99.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a competitive contract for the provision of physician, nursing and psychiatric services, for the Correctional Facility of the County of Hunterdon, to Correctional Health Services, LLC, for three years, in an amount not to exceed $1,560,522.
X. ROADS, BRIDGES AND ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
XI. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- In-Kind Print Request from Bethlehem Township.
XII. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion approving claims for Claims Register dated September 07, 2010.
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of July 06, 2010 and August 03, 2010.
- RESOLUTION - Samantha D’Antuono, Public Safety Telecommunicator, Public Safety Department, leave of absence without pay.
- RESOLUTION - Anna Suarez appointed temporary, as needed Student Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Robert Silva, acting Superior of Garage Services, Roads, Bridges and Engineering, salary adjustment.
- RESOLUTION - Jaclyn Griffiths appointed provisional, full time County Correction Officer, Corrections Division of Public Safety.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to the contract with Somerset County Human Services Department/Greater Raritan Workforce Investment Board, increase of $8,200 to reimburse services provided to GA/FS WFNJ participants.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Subcontract Award Agreement with Somerset County, in the amount of $63,864, to provide employment related services to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance (GA) and Food Stamp recipients.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with the Hunterdon Medical Center for the Local Core Capacity for Public Health Emergency Preparedness, for the period of August 10, 2010 through August 09, 2011, in the amount of $148,365.
- RESOLUTION - Declaring November 2010 as “Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month” in Hunterdon County.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Michael Tyler Mellinger for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Multi-Jurisdictional County Gang, Gun and Narcotics Task Forces Grant agreement, for the period of July 01, 2010 to June 30, 2011, with the New Jersey State Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Criminal Justice, in the amount of $51,734.
XV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XVI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)