A complete copy of the June 10, 2010 Special Meeting Minutes is available
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Administration Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
June 10, 2010 - 1:00 pm
l. 1:00 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before June 04, 2010, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
- To discuss pending land acquisition in Kingwood Township on Horseshoe Bend Road. (open session directly following).
- Oldwick Fire Company concerning storm drainage from County Route 523, in Tewksbury Township.
IV. FOR DISCUSSION
- Hagedorn Geriatric Psychiatric Hospital.
V. OPEN SESSION - NEW BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Collaborative Use Agreement with Kingwood Township, the Hunterdon Land Trust Alliance, the New Jersey Conservation Foundation and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection for the purchase of property in Kingwood Township for conservation and recreational purposes, on Horseshoe Bend Road.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Maintenance Agreement with Kingwood Township for Block 14, Lot 28.02.
VI. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD
VII. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS