A complete copy of the December 28, 2010 Meeting Minutes will be available for review once approved by the Board
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
Hunterdon County Administration Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
December 28, 2010 - 3:00 p.m.
I. 3:00 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 09, 2010, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.” .”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III . PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 28, 2010.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Change Custodian of Petty Cash for Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving transfers in certain 2010 Appropriation Accounts.
- RESOLUTION - Maria Dulmer appointed permanent, full time Sheriff’s Officer, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Sandra Ford, Sheriff’s Officer, Sheriff’s Office, salary adjustment in accordance with Article 29, of the collective bargaining agreement.
- RESOLUTION - John Kuczynski appointed unclassified, full time Chief of County Investigators, Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Craig Evans, Supervising Ranger, Parks and Recreation, salary adjustment. (reorganization of the department).
- RESOLUTION - Approving final payment for Bid #2010-10, for the Resurfacing of County Routes 623 and 625, in Clinton Township, with Della Pello Paving, Inc., in the amount of $104,630.68.
- RESOLUTION - Approving final payment for Bid #2010-13, for the 2010 Resurfacing and Surface Treatment of various County Roads, in various municipalities, with Mannon Excavating & Paving, Co., in the amount of $74,623.95.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract with the New Jersey Department of Human Services for the provision of $57,378 in Social Services for the Homeless funds for 2011, to provide shelter assistance and rent, utility and security deposits to homeless and at-risk families and individuals who are ineligible for Work First New Jersey (TANF, SSI or GA) Emergency Assistance.
V. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
VI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC