A complete copy of the December 29, 2009 Special Meeting Minutes is available for review.
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2009
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before December 15, 2009, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 2:30 p.m.EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
IV. 4:00 p.m. FINANCE, Kim Browne, Director
- To discuss various personnel issues.
V. OLD BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing transfers between certain appropriations.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a line item appropriation for Matching Funds, in the amount of $140,002.
- Presentation of Quarterly Report.
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- Continuation of the discussion regarding the interpretation language of the Open Space 2010 Ballot Question.
- Continuation of the discussion of the allocation of 2010 Open Space Trust Fund Revenue.
VII. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE BOARD.
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated December 29, 2009.
- Motion to approve the Social Services Funds Report for November 2008.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #24766, with Dell, for the procurement of an APC Uninterrupted Power Supply and Backup System, using New Jersey State Contract #A-70256 WSCA, for the Emergency Services Center, for the Department of Public Safety, in the amount of $111,801.98. (funded through the 2008 Enhanced 911 General Assistance Grant.)