l. CONVENE :
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before November 10, 2008, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. FINANCE, Kim Browne, Director and Margaret Pasqua, Treasurer
- Capital Budget Considerations.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing funding for the Historic Court House, Hall of Records and Southard Building, to be paid from the Open Space, Farmland and Historic Preservation Trust Fund, in the amount of $2,000,000.
III. OLD BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Keith Schemick appointed unclassified, full time Chief Sheriff’s Officer, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Edward Davis appointed unclassified, full time Chief Warrant Officer, Sheriff’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Setting the salaries for unclassified persons in the Sheriff’s Office
VI. ANY OTHER MATTERS THAT COME BEFORE THE BOARD