l. CONVENE :
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before July 29, 2008, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 4:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.
- To discuss various personnel issues.
IV. 6:00 p.m. DIVISION OF CORRECTIONS, PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT, George F. Wagner, Director
- Presentation of Compliance Certification.
V. HUNTERDON COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Introduction of Chris Phelan, new Chamber President.
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes of October 07, 2008.
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated November 06, 2008.
- RESOLUTION - Robert Bush Jr. appointed permanent, full time Assistant Maintenance Superintendent, Buildings and Maintenance. (passed Civil Service exam).
- RESOLUTION - Mark Katz appointed permanent, full time Public Health Representative 3 Communicable Disease, Health Department. (reinstated to full time as full time position was vacated due to retirement).
- RESOLUTION - Scott Schilling appointed permanent, full time Youth Worker, Youth Facility Division, Public Safety Department. (replacement – entry level).
- RESOLUTION - Approving a no-cost time extension to the subcontract with the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, Inc., and the New Jersey Institute of Technology, for the FY 2002 Local Scoping project: “Bridge D-300 (Fed. No. 10XX300) on Rosemont-Raven Rock Road, over the Lockatong Creek, project extended through September 19, 2010.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a no-cost time extension to the subcontract with the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, Inc., and the New Jersey Institute of Technology, for the FY 2003 Local Scoping project entitled: “CR 513: Interchange 15 of I-78”, project extended through September 03, 2010.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Annex B-2: Contract Rate Information Summary, amending contract #09EZKC, with the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development, for the reimbursement of providing shelter care to children placed through DYFS.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Performance Bond Agreement with Union Township regarding Milligan Farm Improvements. .
- RESOLUTION - Approving a subcontract award agreement with Somerset County, in the amount of $43,003, to provide employment related services to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance (GA) and Food Stamp recipients.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a budget modification to the Senior Citizen and Disabled Resident Transportation Assistance Program, to reprogram the County’s 2007 close out of the 2008 budget, in the amount of $22,222.29, for the purchase of Radios and Communications Equipment.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #1, for Bid #2005-23, for Alterations to the Justice Center (former Justice Veniero space), with Charles Mann General Contractors, Inc., in the amount of $56,634.20.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #19, for Bid #2006-20, for Renovations to the H.C. Hall of Records and Southard Building, with Watertrol, Inc., in the amount of $22,800.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #6R, final payment, for Bid #2006-30, for Alterations to the County Arboretum/Greenhouse, with Charles Mann General Contractors, Inc., in the amount of $27,667.50.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Certificate of Substantial Completion for Bid #2006-30, Alterations to the County Arboretum/ Greenhouse, with Charles Mann General Contractors, Inc.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #2, for Bid #2008-07, for the Addition to the Everittstown Garage, with J. Tufaro & Sons Electrical Contractors, Inc., in the amount of $9,027.76.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Policy for the Subordination of Mortgages.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Federal Aid Agreement with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, Local Aid and Economic Development, for the sum of $325,000, for County Bridge F-45, on White Bridge Road, in Franklin Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Federal Aid Agreement with the New Jersey Department of Transportation, Local Aid and Economic Development, for the sum of $350,000, for County Route 519 Truck Escape Route, on Milford Warren Glen Road, in Holland Township.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an Agreement for State Aid to Counties and Municipalities for the Reconstruction of Hunterdon County Bridge R-123, on Hollow Brook Road over the Hollow Brook, in Readington Township, in the amount of $500,000.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Subordination of Agreement with Sarah Williamson subordinating the mortgages with the County.
- To discuss the expansion of the Warehouse/Records Retention Center.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Andrew Seidorf for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- RESOLUTION - Recognizing Margaret Waldock for a having served on the Library Commission.
- PROCLAMATION – Recognizing November as National Family Caregivers Month in Hunterdon.
IX. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- County Update .
- Policy on Professional Service Agreements.
- Policy on Trips, Conferences, Training and Memberships.
- Budget Update, A2760.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #CountyClerk.1062, with Progress Printing Company, for the November 04, 2008 Ballot, for the County Clerk’s Office, in the amount of $64,145.
- RESOLUTION -Authorizing that the award of County Quote #0081-2008, for professional engineering design services for the reconstruction of County Bridge F-45 (Federal #10XX-45) on White Bridge Road, over the Cakepoulin Creek, in Franklin Township, to Cherry, Weber & Associates Consulting Engineers, in an amount not to exceed $177,619.
XI. PROJECTS, Frank J. Bell, AIA, County Project Administrator
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
XII. FARMLAND, Sue Dziamara, Planning Board Director
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Contract for Sale of Development Easement from Robert J. Melick, Audrey E. Melick, Evelyn K. Melick and Doris A. Lisi-Craig, on Block 27, Lot 151, in Tewksbury Township, consisting of 46.5 acres, (SADC - $558,000, County - $186,000, Township - $186,000), total amount of $930,000.
XIII. PLANNING BOARD
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing a Memorandum of Understanding with the Musconetcong River Management Association implementing the designation of the Musconetcong River as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System.
- Kingwood Township , requesting permission to purchase a crack filling machine/tar pot, that the County has available for sale for $500.
XVI. FREEHOLDERS ASSIGNMENT REPORTS
XVI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)