"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before June 13, 2008, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 4:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.
- To discuss various personnel issues.
IV. 6:00 p.m. HART, Tara Braddish
- Presentation of Award.
V. TEWKSBURY TOWNSHIP, Shaun Van Doren, Chairperson
- To discuss an appeal of three decisions by the County Agriculture Development Board regarding Open Space Funding.
VI. PURCHASING, John Davenport, Purchasing Agent
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the Award of Bid #2008-15, for the Operation of the Hunterdon County Consolidated Transit System, for a three-year period, in an amount not to exceed $8,385,925.00.
- RESOLUTION -Approving Requisition #HC.Sheriff.966, with Card Data Systems, for a Digital Photo I.D. System, for the Sheriff’s Office, in the amount of $12,800.00.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the Requisition #23890, with Aramsco, for treatment pods, for the Public Safety Department, for the County of Hunterdon, in the amount of $16,222.80.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing a professional services contract with Richard Monacchio, MSW, LCSW, to provide Juvenile Sex Offender Treatment for County residents who are eligible to reserve such services, in the amount of $12,000.
VII. FINANCE, Kim Browne, Finance Director and Margaret Pasqua, County Treasurer
- RESOLUTION - Requesting the Division of Local Government Services approve the insertion of an item of revenue in the 2008 Budget for the Office of the Attorney General, in the amount of $11,000.00.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable and offsetting reserve balance, for the 2006 Kids Are Riding Safe Grant, in the amount of $8,157.06.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of a grant receivable balance, for the 2005 Kids Are Riding Safe Grant, in the amount of $878.44 and offsetting reserve for the 2005 Kids Are Riding Safe, in the amount of $878.62.
- RESOLUTION - “Dedication by Rider” to the County of Hunterdon for setting up a specific Trust received funds for Project Lifesaver Program.
VIII. PLANNING BOARD, Sue Dziamara, Director
- Update of Planning Board and Farmland Preservation activities.
- Follow up request from North Jersey Resource Conservation and Development for release of digital parcel ownership information linked to parcel data.
- RESOLUTION – Approving the Hunterdon County Transportation Plan as an element of the Hunterdon County Growth Management Plan for Hunterdon County.
IX. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Michael Rasimowicz
- To discuss the status of the wireless project.
X. PARIS GRANT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell and Robert Thurgarland
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the regular session minutes October 23, 2007 and June 03, 2008.
- Motion to approve claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated June 17, 2008.
- RESOLUTION - Mariana DeMartinez appointed permanent, full time Family Service Worker, Division of Social Services, Department of Human Services.
- RESOLUTION - Eric Faulstitch appointed provisional, full time Senior Registered Environmental Health Specialist, Health.
- RESOLUTION - Stephanie Wheeler appointed provisional, full time Senior Clerk Typist, Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the appointment of Summer Nature Program Leaders, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the appointment of Summer Nature Program Assistants, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Approving 2008 salaries for unclassified and non-contractual employees in various departments.
- RESOLUTION - Approving longevity payments for 2008 for unclassified and non-contractual employees.
- RESOLUTION - Approving project application and Project Certificate for payment #17, for Bid #2006-20, to Watertrol, Inc., for renovation of the Hunterdon County Hall of Records and the Southard Building, in the amount of $149,751.54.
- RESOLUTION - Approving project application and Project Certificate for payment #25, for Bid #2005-47, to DeSapio Construction, Inc., for the addition and alternation to the Communications/Emergency Services Center, in the amount of $51,563.51.
- RESOLUTION - Approving plans and specifications for Resurfacing and Drainage Improvements of County Route 514 in the Townships of Raritan and East Amwell, County of Hunterdon.
- RESOLUTION – Authorizing execution of the Subordinate Agreement subordinating the mortgages of the County of Hunterdon to the mortgage soon to be given to Countrywide Bank, in an amount not to exceed $140,000.00.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-001, with Hunterdon County Human Services, for the Administration Grant, in the amount of $25,225 in federal funds, $427,650 in state funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-060, with S.H.I.P., in the amount of $10,800 in State funds, $8,000 in County funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-062, with Hunterdon County Mr. Fixit Program, in the amount of $14,299 in federal funds, $3,328 in State funds, $29,764 in County funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-054, with Care Coordination, in the amount of $3,262 in federal funds, $47,722 in State funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-032, with Information and Assistance, in the amount of $10,183 in federal funds, $3,759 in State funds and $25,105 in County funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Area Plan Grant #10-064/065, with Senior Health/Preventative Health Services, in the amount of $23,543 in federal funds, $113,731 in County funds.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the 2009 Recreational Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities grant application with the NJ Department of Community Affairs, for the Parks Department, in the amount of $11,541.65 in State funds and $2,308.35 in County funds.
XIII. OPEN SPACE – Kevin Richardson, Coordinator
- RESOLUTION - Approving the proposed acquisition of a Development Easement from Kenneth S. Smith and Laura D. Wilson, on Block 21, Lot 18.01, in Holland Township, consisting of 32.738 acres, (SADC-$144,047.20, County-$42,559.40, Township-$42,559.40), total amount of $229,166.00.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the proposed acquisition of a Development Easement from John Kanach, William Kanach and Susan Thomas, on Block 21, Lot 12, in East Amwell Township, consisting of 35.900 acres, (SADC - $236,940.00, County - $78,980.00, Township - $78,980.00), total amount of $394,900.00.
- Three Bridges Volunteer Fire Company request to purchase fuel for fire trucks at the County’s cost, plus administrative fees.
- NJ Citizen Action and the Hunterdon County Peace Coalition request permission to use the steps of the Historic Courthouse for a memorial display for soldiers who have lost lives in Iraq. This request is a reschedule of a previous date that needed rescheduled.
XV. FREEHOLDERS ASSIGNMENT REPORTS
XVI. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVII. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)