|www.co.hunterdon.nj.us | Back to Freeholder's Main Page | Board Meeting Agenda||
April 15, 2008
A complete copy of the April 15, 2008 Board Meeting Minutes are available
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 5:00 p.m.
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before April 11, 2008, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 4:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss personnel matters.
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.
IV. 6:00 p.m. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
- County Update.
- Events/scheduling of the historic Court house.
- Fuel system purchases by municipalities, non-profit schools, fire and rescue.
V. PUBLIC SAFETY, George F. Wagner, Director
- Department Update.
VI. PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update concerning Justice Center space.
VII. PURCHASING, John P. Davenport, III
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisition #I.T.2913, with Dell, through State Contract #A-70256, for a blade server chassis, for Information Technology, in the amount of $13,514.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Requisitions #Pros.6739, Pros.6740 and Pros.6741, through NJSA 40A:11-5(1)(g) Attorney General Bid waiver, for undercover vehicles for the Prosecutor’s Office, (replacement vehicles), in the amounts of $21,872, $13,622 and $23,882.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the award of Bid #2008-10, to furnish and deliver Beam Guide Rail for the Department of Roads, Bridges and Engineering, to Chemung Supply Corporation, in an amount not to exceed $25,136.50.
VIII. FARMLAND PRESERVATION
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Municipal/County Cost Sharing Agreement with Alexandria Township, for Block 10, Lot 52.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Contract for Sale of Development Easement from Philip W. and Susan M. Rochelle, on Block 10, Lot 52, in Alexandria Township, (SADC - $195,000, County - $52,500, Township - $52,500), total amount of $300,000.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final approval for the acquisition of a development easement on property owned by Helen James, for Block 56, Lot 5, in Readington Township, (SADC - $259,560, County - $86,520, Township - $86,520), total amount of $432,600.
IX. OPEN SPACE, Kevin Richardson, Coordinator
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Municipal Grant Program Application with High Bridge Borough, for the allocation of Open Space Trust funds, in the amount not to exceed $20,053.74.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Joint Purchase and Management Agreement with Readington Township, for the acquisition of a conservation easement for Block 20, part of Lot 11, from William and Adele Csepi.
X. ROADS, BRIDGES & ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
- Update of various County road and bridge projects.
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated April 15, 2008.
- Motion to approve the Social Services Funds Report for March 2008.
- RESOLUTION - Matthew McGinley appointed unclassified, full time County Investigator, Prosecutor’s Office.
RESOLUTION - Kimberly Browne appointed unclassified, full time Director of Finance, Finance Department.
RESOLUTION - Margaret Pasqua appointed unclassified, full time County Treasurer, Finance Department.
- RESOLUTION - Geoffrey Underhill appointed provisional, full time Senior Training Technician, Division of Social Services, Human Services Department.
- RESOLUTION - Stephanie Maretta appointed provisional, full time Senior Clerk Typist, Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Francis Tysiak appointed permanent, full time Laborer, Rutgers’ Cooperative Extension.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the release of a cash Maintenance Bond, to Ferruggia Associates, in the amount of $10,033.51.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the release of a cash Road Opening Deposit, to Spectra Energy, Texas Eastern Transmission, LP, in the amount of $5,000.
- RESOULITON - Authorizing the release of a cash Road Opening Deposit, to Spectra Energy, Texas Eastern Transmission, LP, in the amount of $5,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Change Order #1, Final, for Bid #2007-27, for Safety Improvements to County Route 513 with County Route 610, in Frenchtown Borough, with Orchard Holding, LLC, decrease of $31,699.20.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a modification to State Contract No. 08AHKC, with the State Dept. of Human Services, for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Awareness, increase of $1,000, not to exceed amount adjusted to $84,742.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an Award Notice for the 2008 State/Community Partnership and Family Court Appropriations, in the amount of $285,420, ($134,225-Program Service funds, $55,000-Program Management funds, $96,195-Family Court Services funds and $5,942-Juvenile Accountability Block Grant Federal Allocation).
- RESOLUTION - Approving a subgrant award agreement with Somerset County to provide employment related services to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, General Assistance and Food Stamps, in the amount of $29,801.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a provider service agreement with the Hunterdon County YMCA for a Youth Engagement program, in the amount of $17,532.
- Motion to approve Certificates for Years of Service for twenty-five years to: Kevin Kullman, Ross Debele Jr., and Rosemarie Geisenhoner; for twenty years to: Carol Michael, David Rosato, Barbara Stires and Kenneth Miller; for fifteen years to: Pragnya Vora, Amy Jo Seeley and Janet Kerr; for ten years to Paul Bolanowski and for five years to: Karen Case, Robert Smith, Denise Childers, Christina Merrill and J. Patrick Barnes.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing April 25, 2008 as Arbor Day in the County.
- PROCLAMATION - Declaring May 12-16, 2008, as Hunterdon County Bike to Work Week.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing John Frederick Heimerl for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing the Girl Scouts of Rolling Hills for attaining their “Girl Scout Gold Awards.”
- Fairmount Fire Co. No. 1, requesting permission to hold a Coin Toss on Saturday, May 03, 2008, at the intersection of County Routes 517 and 512, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS ASSIGNMENT REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)
www.co.hunterdon.nj.us | Back to Freeholder's Main Page | Board Meeting Agenda