A complete copy of the September 7,
2006 Minutes is available in
Adobe Acrobat Reader format (PDF).
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 07, 2006
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before August 28, 2006, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 7 :30 p.m. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the release of a cash Road Opening Deposit for Route 579, Union Township, to Patriot Media, in the amount of $5,000.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the release of a cash Road Opening Deposit, for Potterstown Road, in Tewksbury Township, to Patriot Media, in the amount of $5,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #1, for Quote #0120-2004, for the Restoration and Repair of Wood Soffits and Cornice Work, for the Hall of Records, with Watertrol, Inc., in the amount of $61,387.20.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #21, for Bid #2003-13, for the historic Restoration of the Hunterdon County Court House, with Watertrol, Inc., in the amount of $87,563.84.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Application for Payment #3, for Bid #2005-39, for Alternations and Addition to the Route 12 County Garage, with APS Contractor, Inc., in the amount of $89,850.32.
- RESOLUTION - Urging support of Assembly Bill 3093 and Senate Bill 1973, to increase of the allocation from 7.5% to 8.5% of the tax assessed to Casinos to provide funding to NJ Transit and the 21 New Jersey Counties for the LINK Consolidated Transportation System.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Joint Funding Agreement with the US Department of the Interior, for the annual maintenance of the Neshanic River Gauge, for the County’s Water Allocation Permit for the golf course, in the amount of $1,500.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing October, 2006 as “National Disability Awareness month.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an increase in the reimbursement amount to participating healthcare providers to $125 per year for an initial visit and $45 for follow-up visits, under the “Low Income Women’s Healthcare” program.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a FTA Section 5310 Lease Agreement with New Jersey Transit for a 2006 Ford E450 Coach and Equipment Phoenix Minibus w/Rear Lift.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a FTA Section 5310 Lease Agreement with New Jersey Transit for a 2006 Ford E350 Startrans/Supreme Extended Van.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract with Hunterdon Prevention Resources, to provide parenting education, through Human Services, in the amount of $119,754.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the establishment of a fee schedule for programs, classes, activities and events coordinated through the Division of Senior Services, Department of Health Services.
V. PUBLIC SESSION DISCUSSION (NOTE: Limit of 5 minutes per person)
VI. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR , Cynthia J. Yard
- Information concerning the Six County Coalition Meeting.
- Information concerning the SANE/SART Budget Revision.
VII. FOR DISCUSSION
- Update concerning the issue of Deer Carcass Removal.
- Status of the Forestry Management plan prepared by the Shade Tree Commission.
- Women’s Crisis Services, Requesting permission to again use the historic Court House steps for their annual Candlelight Vigil, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., on October 5, 2006; plus requesting a podium, light and microphone.
- Center for Educational Advancement, Requesting permission to again use the Court Street Park for the annual Turkey Trot 5K and 2 Mile Fitness Walk, on Thanksgiving Day morning, November 23, 2006.
IX. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS
X. EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
- To discuss personnel matters.
- To discuss legal matters.
- To discuss land issues.