to Freeholder's Main Page
A complete copy of the November
9, 2004 Minutes is available in
Adobe Acrobat Reader format (PDF) when approved.
Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Main Street County Complex, Second Floor, Flemington, New Jersey
TUESDAY, November 9, 2004 - 3:00 PM
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 01, 2004, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 3:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion approving the regular and executive session minutes of October 26, 2004
- Motion approving the payment of all claims as listed on the Claims Register dated November 09, 2004.
- RESOLUTION - Josephine Coco appointed temporary, as needed Special Registration Clerk, Elections.
- Motion authorizing Certificates for Years of Service.
- RESOLUTION - Approving application for payment #7, for Bid #2003-55, Renovations to the Senior Center, with Charles Mann General Contractors, Inc., in the amount of $120,039.13.
- RESOLUTION - Approving application for payment #3, for Bid #2003-38, Renovations and Addition to the Route 12 County Library Headquarters, with Mid-Atlantic Mechanical, Inc., in the amount of $108,471.30.
- RESOLUTION - Approving application for payment #6, for Bid #2003-13, Historic Renovations of the Hunterdon County Court House, with Watertrol, Inc., in the amount of $205,528.50.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the acquisition of real estate in Alexandria Township, for the purpose of realigning County Route 513 and setting a public hearing on November 23, 2004 at 5:30 p.m.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract for real estate in Alexandria Township, from Arthur Cronce, subject to County Counsel review and all actions necessary to complete the acquisition, in the amount of $20,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a joint funding agreement with the US Department of the Interior, US Geological Survey for the annual maintenance of the Neshanic River Gauge, in the amount of $1,500.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Direct Service Waiver for the Hunterdon Area Agency on Aging to administer the Senior Health Services Program.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a weight limit of 14 tons for County Bridge U-20, on Baptist Church Road, over the Mulhockaway Creek, in Union Township.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing November 10, 2004 as Certified Home Health Aide Day and recognizing William Pidgeon as Hunterdon’s Certified Home Health Aide of the Year.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Eric Surhoff for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
V. PUBLIC SESSION DISCUSSION (NOTE: Limit of 5 minutes per person)
VII. FINANCE, Charles Balogh, Jr., County Treasurer
VIII. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
IX. PLANNING BOARD, Caroline Armstrong
X. PURCHASING, John P. Davenport, III
XI. PROJECT ADMINISTRATION, Frank J. Bell, AIA
XII. ROADS, BRIDGES and ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
XIII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS
XIV. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS (continued if necessary)