|Return Home||Back to
Freeholder's Main Page
A complete copy of the
April 27, 2004 Minutes is available in
Adobe Acrobat Reader format (PDF) when approved.
Hunterdon County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Main Street County Complex, Second Floor, Flemington, New Jersey
TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2004 - 3:00 PM
NOTE: Hunterdon County Utilities Authority meeting begins at 2:45 p.m. HCUA
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, 71 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 01, 2004, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Lambertville Beacon, The Express, Courier News, Trenton Times, Hunterdon Review and Star Ledger, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. 3:00 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION REQUESTS
IV. 4:30 p.m. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
- Motion to approve the regular and executive session minutes of April 13, 2004.
- Motion to approve the payment of all claims as listed on the Claims Register dated April 27, 2004.
- Motion to approve the Social Services Funds Report for March 2004.
- RESOLUTION - Diane Youells appointed provisional, full time Correction Officer, Corrections.
- RESOLUTION - Sybill Hernandez appointed provisional, full time Sanitary Inspector Trainee, Health.
- RESOLUTION - Patricia Krug appointed temporary, as needed, Student Library Assistant, Library.
- RESOLUTION - Martin Bush appointed temporary, as needed Laborer, Roads and Bridges.
- RESOLUTION - Daniel Bonham appointed temporary, as needed Laborer, Roads and Bridges.
- RESOLUTION - David Clapp appointed temporary, as needed Recreation Leader, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Suzanna DeSaro appointed temporary, as needed Recreation Leaders, Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Mark DeLorenzo, GIS Specialist 2, Information Technology, salary adjustment.
- RESOLUTION - Carol Garliewicz, Building Maintenance Worker, Buildings and Maintenance, status changed to part time.
- Motion to approve Certificates for Years of Service.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Change Order #1, for Bid #2002-49, for the replacement of County Bridge N-3, over the Beaver Brook, and Reconstruction of the Intersection of Leigh Street and NJ Route 173, in Clinton Town, with R & R Construction Co. Inc., increase of $7,176.25.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Change Order #1, for Bid #2004-03, for Landscaping at the County Golf Course, Heron Glen, in Raritan Township, with V.I.P. Contracting, Inc., increase of $6,470.50.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a professional services agreement with Hymanson, Parnes and Giampaolo for accounting services for the Public Housing Agency, for 2004, in an amount not to exceed $15,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an employment agreement with Sybill Hernandez, Sanitary Inspector Trainee, Health Department.
- RESOLUTION - Approving Amendment #4, to the Health Services Agreement with Tewksbury Township, in connection with revisions to the Health Fee Ordinance for Food Inspections for retain food establishments.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with John Gorka, for a concert performance on July 22, 2004, for the “Music Under the Stars” series for the Parks and Recreation, in the amount of $2,600.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with Livingston Tayor, for a concert performance on July 29, 2004, for the “Music Under the Stars” series for the Parks and Recreation, in the amount of $4,500.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the release of a cash Road Opening Deposit, to Bellemead Development Corp., in the amount of $2,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the plans and specifications for various drainage projects on County Route 607, 615, 635 and 639 in the Townships of Bethlehem, Clinton, East Amwell and Franklin and Hampton Borough.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an agreement with Gaetano M. DeSapio, Esquire to serve as County Counsel for the year 2004.
- PROCLAMATION – Proclaiming May 3 to 9, 2004, as National Historic Preservation Week.
- PROCLAMATION – Declaring May 21, 2004 as “Bike to Work Day” and June 15, 2004 as Hunterdon County “Traffic Busters” Day in the County.
- RESOLUTION - Highlands Task Force and Initiatives.
V. PROCLAMATION – Older Americans’ Month
VI. PUBLIC SESSION DISCUSSION
(NOTE: Limit of 5 minutes per person)
VII. FINANCE, Charles Balogh, Jr., County Treasurer
X. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, Cynthia J. Yard
XI. CULTURAL & HERITAGE, Stephanie Stevens
XII. FARMLAND PRESERVATION
XIII. PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR, Frank J. Bell, AIA
XIV. ROADS, BRIDGES and ENGINEERING, John P. Glynn, Director
XV. PURCHASING, Charles J. Soriero, Jr.
XVI. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS
(continued if necessary)