GUARDIANSHIP REPORTING FORMS
You should receive a courtesy reporting reminder in the mail from Surrogate’s Court. Your reminder will include your docketing number, your reporting range, your reporting due date, and the reports you owe.
Should you not receive a reminder, you are still responsible for timely filing of all guardianship reporting forms.
REPORT-OF WELL BEING REMINDERS:
- It is your responsibility as legal guardian to be aware of your ward's medical care
- Answer every question yourself, even if your ward is in a facility
- Do NOT refer us to attachments in your answers
- The Certification by Examining Professional is to be completed by any doctor who has treated your ward within the last reporting year – no other medical documents need to be included; please do not attach IHP reports
- You can use a blank Certification by Examining Professional during any appointments over the next year for next year's reporting.
- You do not need to supply statements unless we ask for them
- Please label your Accounting with your reporting range dates
- This year's beginning balance should match last year's ending balance
All co-guardians must report. Co-Guardians may all sign the same reports or send in their own reports. Either way, there must be a cover page for each co-guardian. (Co-Guardians who live together may complete one cover page with all names.)
- There is a $5.00 per page fee for financial reports
(SS Report, EZ Accounting, Comprehensive Accounting)
- We do not charge anyfee for cover pages or well-being reports.