homeReturn Home
Department of Roads, Bridges and Engineering

Reconstruction of County Bridge D-388
Located in the Township of Delaware

The Reconstruction project of County Bridge (D-388) was completed on January 06, 2005.

The structure is located on Flemington-Locktown Road, in the Township of Delaware, at the intersection with Ferry Road and 200 feet from Stone Sign Post Road. The bridge was closed on March 12, 2002, due to unsafe driving condition. Reconstruction of the bridge began on April 2004. The contractor for the project was Vangalis Construction.

The bridge was orginally erected in 1900 by J.W. Scott of Flemington.

Click photos below for larger view:

Facing Upstream
Photo: Circa. January 2005

Facing Upstream
Photo Circa. 1942

Approaching Ferry Road
Photo: Circa. January 2005

Approaching Ferry Road
Photo Circa. 1942
Back to Roads, Bridges & Engineering