Reading School. This small building was constructed in 1861.
It served as the John Reading School or District Schoolhouse #97. Historically,
a school was located on this site since 1796.
BACK TO THE WESCOTT NATURE PRESERVE VIRTUAL TOUR MAIN PAGE
Home | Division of Parks and Recreation | Virtual Tours | Wescott Nature Preserve
Photographs by Valerie Lykes and Janine Ngai