- South County Park is located south of the village of Ringoes.
- For information visit the we site at www.co.hunterdon.nj.us. Click on Parks & Recreation or contact the park office at
- A letter of request use and Facility Permit is required to reserve the park.
- No restrooms available.
- Alcohol, smoking, controlled substances and weapons are is NOT permitted.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
- A park ranger can be contacted on weekends or evenings by calling Hunterdon County Communications
at (908) 788-1202 or dial 9-1-1 for emergencies.
- It is the policy of the Hunterdon County Division of Parks & Recreation to provide reasonable accommodations for
persons with disabilities upon advance notice of need.
- Dogs must be on a 6 foot leash and owners must removed any pet waste.
- No ground fires are allowed.
- The County is NOT liable for any loss or damage to personal property.
OPEN-SIDED POLE BARNS #1 – 4:
AMENITIES: Electricity, lighting and water
VEHICLES: Parking is available in areas A – E
Note: * Any damage to the park grounds will be the responsibility of the person or organization named on the
permit and will require repair or replacement by that person or organization.
* No restrooms or hand washing station available, permit holder may be required to acquire portable
toilets & hand washing stations.
ENCLOSED EXHIBIT BUILDING # 5 (Ramsburg Building -40 x 120):
NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER STRUCTURES ARE CONSTRUCTED...
DIRECTIONS TO THE SOUTH COUNTY PARK:
FROM FLEMINGTON: Take Route 202/31 south for approximately 6 miles to the exit for Route 179 south. Once on Route 179, the entrance is about 500 yards on the right just beyond the underpass.
FROM LAMBERTVILLE: Take Route 179 north towards Ringoes. After approximately 5 miles you will see the park entrance on the left.