DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY,
DIVISION OF CORRECTIONS
George F. Wagner, Director of Public Safety
John Paulmeno, Correctional Administrator
DOWNLOAD: 2014 Phonew Visit Schedule
- All visits will be one (1) hour when possible.
- Please contact the person you are going to visit, for the Date and Times.
- No property of any kind will be accepted---No money will be accepted.
- Remove all jewelry and leave in your vehicle.
- Do not park on jail property. Park on the street or the Grand Jury Parking Lot which is directly across the street.
- Cell Phones and Pagers are strictly prohibited within the institution.
- The Hunterdon County Jail is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the personal effects of visitors. We recommend that visitors do not bring valuables of any kind into the facility.
Please review our Visiting Regulations prior to coming.